On Tue, Jun 5, 2012 at 9:25 PM, Larry Colen <l...@red4est.com> wrote:

>> Before you spend another moment comparing MTF charts, I recommend you
>> practice editing shoots like that down to 1 to 3 shots to post. Use
>> the stars in Lr to rank the and do a few passes.
>
> That's pretty much what I did.  I did a couple passes of rating, then had Zab
> do a pass.
> What is left are the ones I posted for him to choose from.  I'm waiting for
> his feedback.

But before you post here you need to do a couple more passes and find
the gems. It's a critical part of the "only show your best work"
manifesto.

I give models, creative partners, etc. twenty to fifty shots
(depending on the person) to look at from a 400 shot session. I show
just 1 shot here usually. Maybe 3 if they are real winners. It's a
tough house.

--
-bmw