George,
That's a great subject and a beautiful old church (for the New World).
Have you thought of making vertical pano's of the stained glass windows?
I wonder if getting the whole thing onto a single page would be important.
Are you doing this for a church brochure or what.
The symmetry and order in the images is captivating.
Regards,  Bob S.