Christine - here's a video that shows how to find missing or relocated
files and folders.

<http://tv.adobe.com/watch/learn-lightroom-4/import-moving-folders-around-after-the-fact/>

If you have the same structure on both drives, It takes longer to
watch the explanation than to do it.

Just a tip for people organizing things in Lightroom.  Put all of your
files and folders under one top level folder.  Call it "photo library"
 of whatever you would like.  This makes it easy to move everything to
a different drive.

gs

George Sinos
gsi...@gmail.com