Hi Christine - After you view the videos on adobe's site.  Kelby's
book is probably all you need.  I haven't found any to be more to the
point.  I'd say get the most recent version.  Martin Evening's book is
even more detailed.  I only use them for reference.

One thing you might want to try.  Kelbytraining.com has a great video
course.  I think it's about 8 hours long.   You could subscribe for 1
month for $25.  They also have free day passes.  Get up early,
especially on a weekday, and grab a 24 hour free pass.  You can watch
anything you want for 24 hours. They usually put about 50 of them on
the home page every day.  It's a little after noon and today's batch
is gone.

gs

George Sinos
gsi...@gmail.com