From: David Mann

On Jul 20, 2012, at 4:02 PM, knarftheria...@gmail.com wrote:

This guy was doing a set of exercises, running to the next outcrop
of rocks doing another set, all the way down the shore:

http://knarfdummyblog.blogspot.ca/2012/07/the-exercise-station.html?m=1

Beats a health club, and the view is better (but it you slip it's a ways down).

That's my kind of gym.  I never took to treadmills.

Treadmills are for when you *have* to exercise and it's pouring down rain outside.

The main benefit of joining a gym is you don't have to clutter your house up with weights & such that you're never going to use. That, and having somebody who knows what they're doing to spot for you if you ever do get around to weight training.