From: "Bob W"

the last car I actually owned was an MGB Roadster. Driving it on the open
road on a summer's evening was a wonderful joy, but a joy so rare, and so
costly. Most of my time was spent sitting in traffic jams while the rain
dripped through the so-called roof and even I, Deaf Bob, could hear the rust
eating it like a caterpillar eats a leaf. In the end it would have cost more
to put it right than it would ever be worth, and I simply wasn't getting
that much fun out of it, so I just let the garage keep it for parts.

Could have been worse, I acquired the MGB because I couldn't find an affordable FIAT 124 Spyder. 8-D