I agree. The folllowing question is always: How did the name become known ?

You have to be different, be remembered. This is not too difficult for a short
time, but to be recognized for your work over a long periode there has to be
something about it worth remembering.

And them, in addition there is also the question who sees the work, or: to who
do you show it.

DagT

Sendt fra min iPad