Good work arising from the melee is not at all certain.

An opinion expressed in the film PressPausePlay is that we may be
entering a new Dark Ages culturally. The thought is that one result of
the democratized, uncurated morass of creative output we have today is
that it would be unlikely for a Bach or Da Vinci to be noticed today,
buried anonymously somewhere on the web.

It's never been more affordable or simpler to create a film, music,
visual art; and everyone feels he or she's an artist. Sadly, not
everyone has talent.

Like it or not, art is an elitist endeavour.

PressPausePlay is 1 hour 20 mins, but is a good view.

https://vimeo.com/34608191

--
-bmw