The internet is this nearly universal gallery for images.  It's so
much easier to get you pictures out there and somebody's work is bound
to arise from the melee.  The trick will increasingly be to stay
relevant as an artist; bloggers/critics may dominate more.  After all,
lots of folks have a few good shots in them.  We could be heading into
an age of many great images and few stars.

--
Steve Desjardins