My father (Rusyn, not Russian) loved mushrooms, and was an expert at
picking wild mushrooms.  He knew the ones that were tasty and the ones
that would make one ill.  I like to eat mushrooms almost as much as he
did, but I confine my mushroom hunting to Wegman's.

Thanks for looking and for your comments, B.

Dan Matyola