Down here this has been the wettest summer in recent memory, though most of the
US has been drought-prone. It hasn't stopped raining all day today. This has
led to a population explosion of mushrooms (actually, poisonous toadstools, I
think) around the city. I've run into some "fairy rings" of them at Audubon
Park, but didn't have my camera(!).

Last week was even more annoying. James Carville jogged past me in the park,
and me without a camera.

Regards,

Jeffery
Jeffery Smith