LOL

I find the auto-review function a distraction most of the time. That's
why I turn it off. But I turn it on when I think it might be useful,
usually with auto-zoom-in turned on as well as I'm using it primarily
to check focus settings.

Some people love that on the GXR with the M-mount camera unit, the
default is the rocker for camera units with a zoom is enabled to
operate exposure compensation directly. For me this is a disaster: I'm
constantly moving the EV Compensation all over the place. I disabled
it.

People often differ. That's why it's so hard to design one camera that
suits a wide range of people and uses.

Enjoy your next NEX.

--
Godfrey