On 9/6/2012 7:09 AM, Tom C wrote:
Well, I've had the NEX-7 for a little over a week.
All that aside I'm exchanging the NEX-7 for a new one. :-(((

Sorry to hear that, Tom. IIRC you were anticipating NEX-7 for a long time now... Let's hope that the replacement will meet all of your requirements.

Godfrey, I should say that I shoot from the screen (no viewfinder for me yet) and that the exposure compensation buttons arrangement is just fine for me. Surely your ergonomics is different than mine.