On Mon, Nov 12, 2012 at 2:22 PM, David Savage <ozsav...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I had a similar issue with my Epson 3200 & after much Googling I never
> found a way to make it work with XP x64 way back when.
>
> I ended up having to buy Vuescan (I hate that program with a passion)

Interesting.

I've been using VueScan since 2000 ... the original software for my
Polaroid SprintScan and then Minolta Scan Dual II were both so bad it
wasn't funny, and VueScan has always done a great job. I have driven
all my scanners, including the now-ancient Epson 2450, with VueScan
for years and find it to be far better than almost everything else
I've tried.

--
Godfrey
  godfreydigiorgi.posterous.com