I first noticed a really brlliant pink sunset, so I ran and grabbed my camera. Forgot my SD card was in my computer, ran back in to get it, and back outside to shoot it.

None of the first several shots came out, as my hands still hadn't steadied from all the hurrying. By the time I'd steadied myself enough, the pink was gone from the sky, and it had turned into a fiery orange/red.

It was then that I noticed the moon's position, and grabbed this shot:

http://www.flickriver.com/photos/walt_gilbert/8189714658/
K20D, FA 50/1.4, 1/50 sec, ISO 640

Comments & suggestions welcome as always.

Thanks!

-- Walt