Ha! I'll keep that in mind from now on.

Thanks for the kinds words, Frank. I do like the shot as it is, but I can't help thinking it coulda-shoulda-woulda been better.

Still, I reckon it's a keeper. :)

-- Walt

On 11/16/2012 10:30 AM, knarftheria...@gmail.com wrote:
ISO? Easy. TriX is 400. What more do you need know?

;-)

Never left the house without a card. Always replace one taken out immediately
with another.

Walt, that's a beautiful shot! The moon is nice and, yeah, it would be a bit
nicer if it weren't so close to the edge, but to me the moon is incidental
anyway.

Its the sky and those gorgeous colours! They make the shot!

cheers,
frank