I am surprised to see that somebody would be putting the only body
without the lens attached in the bag as it is shown in the first
video at, say 0:50, and then again at about 1:00.
http://products.lowepro.com/product/Pro-Messenger-180-AW,2285,20.htm
or directly at Vimeo:
http://vimeo.com/29802717#

While the narrator says that it is the second body, in those cases,
it is clearly not the case. (Other footage where it is is
intermixed with this though.)

So, I was wondering if anybody would be carrying the only camera
body in a messenger bag (when, presumably, you want to be able
to take it out and use quickly) - separate from any lens.
If yes, - what would be the reason why you'd do that?

The only possible argument I can see is that it would be quicker
to choose the lens (so that you don't need to detach what you
have on first). I'd think that it'd be better to have something
always attached, - at least you'd be more prepared for ~50% of
shots (if you carry two lenses).

What do you think?

Igor