I would honestly try to content yourself with the standard prime while
you get used to the camera and all you can do with it. You are gonna
have some fun!

The lens that most people seem to say is a LOT of fun with the Q is
the fisheye. It is relatively inexpensive, so I plan on making that my
2nd lens purchased. A K-mount adapter is good if you are going to
tripod mount stuff (like macro or super-telephoto). I would also make
sure that you have the latest firmware that includes Focus-Peaking...
that might make focusing easier on you.

I expect a wide fast prime to be released by Pentax sometime in 2013
(it is on their Q lens road map). I would want that lens, once it is
available. *Eventually* I would probably get a telephoto zoom, but
with the Q that just isn't a big priority for me. Your mileage may
vary.