PS: Forgot to add - get a couple spare batteries, as the Q chews through them pretty quickly.

On 11/21/2012 3:18 PM, Brian Walters wrote:
G'day all

Well the Q arrived in the post today - looks like it should be a lot of fun.

Anyway - it came with the standard prime and I'm really going to need other lenses.

On the wide end, there doesn't seem to be any alternative to the standard 5-15 mm zoom but for telephoto I'm torn between the upcoming long zoom and using K mount lenses via a Q to K adapter. The lack of autofocus with the latter option is a concern, my eyesight not being what it was.

I'm certainly interested to any experiences that Q owners might care to share.

As an aside, at it's current price point it seems to be selling like hot cakes - at least in Japan:

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-94TvMGX7sRE/UKdGixfs8uI/AAAAAAAAAY8/66wdWCyU2bM/s1600/BCNQ1113.jpg