on 2012-12-05 12:50 Mark Roberts wrote
How can I check the embeddability of a font on a Mac?

at the most basic level, assuming the font is already installed, open Font Book and select the font; the circle-i item in the toolbar will show you "info" including an Embeddable line; all the fonts i looked at say "Yes", so i can't tell how much detail there is when the answer is a "partial" yes

let me know if that's not sufficient and i'll find you a good free tool (i'm a dormant font ninja)