Darren,

I was expecting a response like that, - and that's pretty much why I
left one photo without any modifications.

However, from my point of view, it is not necessarily how the images
come straight out of my camera, but rather how they would look like
after _minimum_ adjustment in LR. For NR that means just one move of
the NR slider, and not too far, - pretty much near the middle of the
range. (That's why I gave the numbers I ended up using for the NR.)

Besides, with the resolution reduced almost 4 times, - I doubt that
pixel peeping makes too much sense, - it's much more about the overal
impression such a photo gives.

... but I am glad to hear it was useful to you!

I estimate the low ISO performance improvement to be of ~2 (+/- 0.5)
steps.

Igor

Sun Dec 9 21:24:33 EST 2012