From: Igor Roshchin <s...@komkon.org>
To: PDML@pdml.net
Sent: Sunday, December 9, 2012 4:22 PM
Subject: GESO - tango @ ISO-6400

(Rick Womer, please stop reading now, or you might start hating me.)

I am continuing looking through the photos taken at the tango festival
last weekend with the brand new K5 IIs.

Here are some 9 photos that were taken at ISO-6400:
http://42graphy.org/misc/ISO-6400-tango/
Most of them are not perfect: a few are slightly out of focus and/or
are suffering from the camera shake (the camera was hand-held
for all these photos).
I was still playing with the settings (various AF modes) and modes
(S/TA/T priority).
But, I think these photos show the quality of the ISO-6400.
(Some NR, in the range 35-70 for luminance, was applied in LR, except
for the 2nd shot, _IR00019, where no NR was done. For that shot, NO
image manipulation, except cropping and resizing was done, - hence some
noise can be seen).

And some of these photos are fun by themselves (IMHO).
Comments are (as always) welcome, including constructive critique and
recommendations.

Igor