I stopped by for a quick visit to the Vintage Radio and Communications
Museum of Connecticut near the Hartford airport on Thursday. Only had
about an hour. An interesting place. Difficult for photography, as
it's either harshly or dimly lit in spots. If I go back it'll be with
a tripod, polarizer, and an extra 2 hours.

I've liked old radios ever since I was 6 or 7 when my dad gave me a
1920's Philco 3-band (2 SW and regular AM). I listened to it for hours
with an old pair of hard Bakelite headphones. Still have it.

http://photo.net/photodb/presentation?presentation_id=564018

As usual, maybe better with a double-click for a larger version.

http://www.vrcmct.org/

Tom C.