Hi,

everyone's a critic! I like Tate Modern, although if you're really
cool these days it's de rigeuer to say you prefer Tate Britain.

Last time I went to Tate Modern I was with a friend and her 6-year-old
daughter. I asked the little girl what she thought of one of the
exhibits. She replied "It looks like poo".

And it does.

---

 Bob

mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]