On Jan 3, 2013, at 12:26 PM, Godfrey DiGiorgi wrote:

> Are we going to have another ridiculous this vs that feud now? Digital
> vs Film, aperture coupler vs none, Windows vs Mac

KY vs Bengay?

> ... Now Android vs
> iOS?

Huh?  I think you're the only one seeing that as a debate in this.  It was
about how to format URLs in email.  It seems that no matter how you format the
URL, it'll break something.

> The browser you're using is broken shit, Larry.

Not browser, email client. And it's not a piece of shit, but it does have a
bug. One that I have filed a bug report for, and downloaded the source to see
if I can find a fix.