On Jan 8, 2013, at 6:36 AM, luiz felipe wrote:

> Larry, I like that set. one particular thing I'd try would be some
> http://www.flickr.com/photos/ellarsee/8360035843/in/set-72157632470459006/
> with long exposure - assuming the wind would allow it, never been there...
> yet. Sure it's been done a lot, but I'd try it myself, (over) exposure on the
> limit.

My friend Candice also asked about long exposure shots.    Funny thing is that
they don't do lots for me.

> How's that place at night?

It can be a lot of fun at night. The park closes at sunset, and I used to go
down there at night fairly often about twenty years ago with a girlfriend. We
didn't bring a camera though.

> I remember some photos you posted from a beach at night but can't place them
> - there's a lot of coastline near you.
Funny how that happens when you live 10-15 km from the ocean.