However, that I can't agree with. If I,  personally, did that, I would
rarely show anything. Heh. Sometimes I just show  things I *like* but don't
think are great. In other words, too high a standard,  Bruce. But I agree show
one's better stuff. In a photo outing if I have 3-4 I  think are pretty darn
good I am doing well. Countless others never get shown to  anyone.

Marnie :-)

In a message dated 1/9/2013 11:41:59 A.M.  Pacific Standard Time,