http://www.flickr.com/photos/ellarsee/8360040157/ is a lovely shot. I  was
there this past year, but sans sunset, so really I got  nothing.

Nice!

Marnie aka Doe :-)

In a message dated  1/8/2013 1:49:44 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,
l...@red4est.com writes:
I had  some free time this afternoon, it looked like it would be a nice
sunset, and I  was a mile or two from Natural Bridges.  When I got there, I
found out that  I wasn't the only one thinking along those  lines:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/ellarsee/8360036091/

If you are in  the mood for a huge pile of cliche, here's the whole  set:
http://www.flickriver.com/photos/ellarsee/sets/72157632470459006/

The  photographer in several of them was some guy named Scott.  As I told
him,  he made a great compositional balance.  Rather than just a picture of
the  landscape, I felt having him in there helped to tell a story.

--
Larry  Colen l...@red4est.com sent from i4est