Recieved the new 67 90-180 f.5.6 lens yesterday morning. Picked it up from
KEN in 'LN-' - came with that new hood (VERY nice) and soft case. Impossible
to tell from new. Gotta love KEH's grading!

Same build quality as the 55-100 f4.5, smooth focussing and zoom.

Was going to do some comparison shots versus prime lenses (105, 135, 165),
but I just sold my ATL1000, and the new ATL3 hasn't arrived yet - so results
will have to wait a wee while.

Aaron \ Doug \ Bill - do you have any particular format or standards for
testing results? I don't have a densiometer :(

Thanks,
Oliver