The menus are different in the k-5. I always notice that when i use my k-7 as i
am more used to the k-5 now. My k-7 looks like its been used on a battlefield
so there is no mistaking it. The focusing screen is a lot more filthy too. :)

Pentax sure makes their gear tough. Both cameras have survived rough falls. I
do baby my k-5 a lot more though.