On Jan 26, 2013, at 2:46 PM, Christine Nielsen wrote:

> Both of my cameras have relatively the same amount of wear at this
> point... and they do have different colored straps, which should have
> prevented this, uh, firmware problem.  Maybe I should take a sharpie &
> write "K-7, DUMMY" on the lcd screen...?

It's one reason that I wish the higher end Pentaxes came in different colors.
I *never* confuse my stormtrooper K-x for my K-5.

By the way, Thursday night I went to grab something out of my car, and it took
me several tries to realize that the reason the key didn't work wasn't that it
was the key for the van or the corolla, but that I was trying to use it in the
black civic parked next to my black civic.