Thanks for quite reply, Zos...

I just looked up e-bay and it seems these Metz 54 mz-4i flashes go for 400 and upwards...

I have Metz 40 mz-2 flash which supports older SCA modules... It cannot do P-TTL. It is reliable but it is big and it is heavy.

According to BHPhoto (http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/325242-REG/Metz_MZ_54240S_mecablitz_54MZ_4_TTL_Shoe.html) this flash weighs 480 g without batteries... That's too much to me...

I think that Metz 52AF1 is good balance as it both does native remote P-TTL (which is something I might need to use) and it weight only 340 g. Finally I can buy it brand new here for about USD 350 which will naturally give me local warranty.

I could buy Metz 50AF1 for USD 300 but I think I'd like to have this touch screen interface because I think it is easier to use...

Boris