That would be the A*85 f/1.4. The worn exterior reminds me that it was my
favorite lens for almost 15 years, and the glass is still nice because of the
UV filter I used and changes when it was to full of dirt and scratches.

It´s on some old PUG gallery together the LX :-)
http://pug.komkon.org/05may/pugkamer.html

Dag Thrane
http://www.thrane.name