I think there are two - one I still have.  This is a Vivitar 135/1.9 (screw
mount), which is a great
portrait lens, both on film and digital, despite the increased working distance
on the latter.  It's
very sharp, but the maximum aperture allows DOF to be controlled really well.
The lens must be
about fifty years old at least: I bought it second-hand in about 1970.
The one I regret having to part with is the Pentax F70-210/F4 PZ: beautifully
sharp throughout , and
not too heavy despite a very solid build.

I may have to add one too - the most useful lens in most of my current
photography, an SMC-Pentax
DA16-45, a great lens for travel.

John Coyle
Brisbane, Australia