Hi Dave,

Thanks for your comments.

I am starting to find out about digital photography, because it is going to
be the major player (one day). So other manufacturers have offered a body
which supports their lenses, hmm... a bit short sighted of Pentax.

For tripods the name Manfrotto comes up a lot - I will check that out,
great.

If my website plans don't develop (no pun intended) as quickly as I would
like, I will post an OT comment in front of the subject, and folk can delete
if they wish, without reading it.

Malcolm