is no better, no worse.

From: Tom Cakalic
From: Darren Addy <pixelsmi...@gmail.com>

Glad to hear you are happy with your K-5iis, Dario. Being disappointed
in a purchase is never any fun.

Found this post over on dpreview forum interesting. This guy went from
a Sony NEX-7 to a Nikon D600 to a Pentax K-5ii and he is *now* also
very happy.
http://forums.dpreview.com/forums/post/50892332
Funny, when you find people on this forum feeling they need to move to
one of those two very cameras. I think that sometimes we just fall
prey to the need for something new and then rationalize the why after
the fact.

Keep telling yourself that. Just because you don't see the reason to
move or change doesn't mean there aren't valid reasons.

Just because this guy went the opposite direction doesn't mean much
either, other than that he must not have tried before he buyed
(bought). Otherwise why would he have not made the "right" choice for
him first time around?  I'm so stupid because I have a NEX-7 and a
D800. Next thing you know I'll sell my Subaru's and Toyota and get
Smart Cars.