On Feb 27, 2013, at 6:17 AM, John Sessoms <jsessoms...@nc.rr.com> wrote:

> From: Aahz Maruch
>> Shooting a fair amount the past week, I'm noticing a different set of
>> sore muscles than usual.  Anyone have a photo-specific exercise regimen?
>>

> I've found deep elbow bends to be helpful on occasion if you don't try to do
> too many reps at one time.

The key is to start fairly easy and build it up gradually as the weeks go by.
I've learned the hard way that doing too much too soon just results in injury.
A personal trainer or physiotherapist should be able to help, if you felt
inclined to get some professional advice.

My advice would be to buy a 6x7 and use it for 6 months.  Then go back go your
old rig and it'll be light as a feather by comparison :)

Cheers,
Dave