From: Bruce Walker <bruce.wal...@gmail.com>
Sent: March 2, 2013 3/2/13
To: Pentax Discuss Mailing List <PDML@pdml.net>
Subject: OT - two unrelated complaints

I have complaints about two things that are unrelated except that
there's nowhere useful to complain about them, so I'll unload here.

1. Why do forms that expect a credit card number reject spaces?
When you enter a credit card number in an online ordering form, it
would make sense to enter the groups of digits with spaces between so
you can easily see if you got them right. But no! As soon as you hit
Next, the form clears and you get an error message about an invalid
card number. Developers: how fucking hard is it to ignore the spaces!!
Assholes.

2. Why do radio and TV ads depicting camera shutter presses still
insert the sound effect for a film-era motor drive? Wake up you
ad-creating doofuses!! It's not 1995.

I feel ever so slightly better now.
--
-bmw