I lived with the simple idea that a jpg saved/exported with sRGB
profile and stripped of it's EXIF would render as sRGB.
On my system it doesn't. The other big question is if anyone else has
two different renderings displayed on that page. If not I need to read
more about color management and Windows.

Toine