From: PDML [mailto:pdml-boun...@pdml.net] On Behalf Of Toine
Sent: Tuesday, 5 March 2013 5:42 AM
To: Pentax-Discuss Mail List
Subject: color profiles

I need some help from the wisdom of the list.
Many photosites remove all the EXIF data. Pentax Photo Gallery is one of them.
Another is my own
site which uses a image database backend.
The end result is this:

http://www.repiuk.nl/index.php/blog-mainmenu-97/245-colorprofiles

The second image is how my LR setup displays the image.
Even worse: I only see the difference on my calibrated monitor in combination
with Chrome. Internet
Explorer has the same (wrong) colors for both images which would suggest IE
doesn't have color
management.

How can I setup LR to export images which render properly without a color
profile on both Chrome and
IE????

Toine