There used to be a web site where you could purchase 126 film
recently, but I think they are totally out now. I got three cartridges
before they did, and bought a couple of decent 126 cameras to use with
them. A Yashica EZ-Matic, with a 37mm f2.8 Yashinon lens
(http://camerapedia.wikia.com/wiki/Yashica_EZ-matic ), and a
Instamatic 500, which was a "high end" Instamatic, made in Germany:
http://camerapedia.wikia.com/wiki/Kodak_Instamatic_500

My plan is to use up the 126, but keep the cartridges and reload with
35mm film, so that the sprockets are exposed (which is a fun concept).
There are many Flickr groups:
http://www.flickr.com/search/groups/?w=all&q=sprockets