Found this page that shows comparative sizes. Looks like 126 slides were just about the same size as 35mm slides but more square 1.08"x0.98" vs 1.3"x0.85"

http://howtoscan.ca/film-format-types.html

Later 110 film produced teeny-tiny slides, but that wouldn't have been available yet in 1967.

I've still got Kodachrome 64 in 110 cartridges.

From: Bruce Walker
Ah geez! I'm pretty sure that's what my uncle gave me to shoot when we
toured Expo 67 in Montreal. I was 11 and I think that was the turn-on
point for photography for me.

Did these produce tiny slides? I seem to recall getting slides back
and using a viewer to see the shots.

On Wed, Mar 13, 2013 at 1:47 PM, Mark Roberts