Hmmm? Page won't let me scroll down to read past the first couple of sentences.

From: Paul Stenquist
I had some fun yesterday writing a piece for The Times about the Ford
Mark IV GT40 that won the 1967 24 Hours of Le Mans in what amounted
to a cakewalk. That win has to be considered one of the most
significant of all time for an American race car. The occasion that
inspired an article was some maintenance work on the car, which
belongs to The Henry Ford Museum. My article is here:

http://wheels.blogs.nytimes.com/2013/03/22/preserving-a-famous-american-racecar/

 The Times only used one photo. (They were overwhelmed with other
work and might add more later). So for the PDML, I posted the other
pics that I got from The Henry Ford here:

http://photo.net/photodb/folder?folder_id=1050777