Great job, Paul - nice photo and good read. I love visiting the Henry Ford Museum, need to get there more often!

On 3/22/2013 11:07 AM, Paul Stenquist wrote:
I had some fun yesterday writing a piece for The Times about the Ford Mark IV
GT40 that won the 1967 24 Hours of Le Mans in what amounted to a cakewalk. That
win has to be considered one of the most significant of all time for an
American race car. The occasion that inspired an article was some maintenance
work on the car, which belongs to The Henry Ford Museum. My article is here:

http://wheels.blogs.nytimes.com/2013/03/22/preserving-a-famous-american-racecar/

The Times only used one photo. (They were overwhelmed with other work and might
add more later). So for the PDML, I posted the other pics that I got from The
Henry Ford here:

http://photo.net/photodb/folder?folder_id=1050777

Paul