With a name like Ronald Bomfim, no wonder he carry's a knife...

On 3/22/2013 2:40 PM, Doug Brewer wrote:
On 3/22/13 2:22 PM, Steffen Zahn wrote:
Maybe you should add a list of names to your request. My mind reading skills are not up to the task.

Steffen Zahn

aw, here I was trying to be all subtle, and you want me to name and shame. On the other hand, I bet a good percentage of the list doesn't know who the hell I am. Okay, fair enough.

Ronaldo Bomfim, come on down. Say hello to the rest of the class.

If we run into any more names we don't recognize, we'll run up another flag.

--
There are two kinds of computer users those who've experienced a hard drive
failure, and those that will.