Quoting Don Guthrie <shark50...@gmail.com>:

From: Bruce Walker<bruce.wal...@gmail.com>
To: Pentax-Discuss Mail List<pdml@pdml.net>
Subject: Re: New Nik plug-in bundle pricing announced today
I'm pretty chuffed that as a result of downloading that free Silver FX
Pro 1.0 copy a few months ago, I now have the entire Nik plugin
collection. Crazy promo/marketing side-effects.:-)

--
-bmw

Ditto. Except I paid for the HDR Software but I am still way ahead. This makes the price of admission to this group well worth it. Thanks guys.

Ditto here too.

As Bruce says - crazy (but very welcome) promotion. I benefited from a free copy of HDER Efex Pro 2 as a result of the erroneous email promotion that Nik sent out some months ago (before the Google Take Over, I think). That entitled me to the full suite. Very nice....

The interesting thing is that, although Photoshop compatibility is listed as CS4 and up, the plug ins seem to be working OK in my CS3.

--
Cheers

Brian

Brian Walters