Thank Frank. It is amazing and a hoot to photograph.  In 1975 when I was crew
chief on a Corvette funny car, I had a tough time getting enough downforce on
the rear spoiler due to it being too close to the back of the roof. That let
the tires grow excessively. Once when the car left rubber tracks all the way
front he starting line to the finish line, I could see that the 17-inch wide
tires had only 3 inches of contact at the finish line. Consequently, we set a
number of track mph records with the car -- 237 mph was its best. But the
handling was atrocious, and it eventually crashed. A huge airfoil type spoiler
like those used today would have made it work.