From: Christine Nielsen <ch...@inielsen.net>
To: Pentax-Discuss Mail List <pdml@pdml.net>
Sent: Tuesday, April 16, 2013 9:50 AM
Subject: GESO: Boston Marathon - Heartbreak Hill

Though the photos on the front page of today's Boston Globe tell a
different story, these are the images I want to remember from
yesterday.  It's a loosely edited bunch, since I'm also sharing with
friends & family who are pictured, so pardon the lack of brevity.
These are scenes from Heartbreak Hill, about 6 miles from the finish
line.  It totally sucks that the triumphs of these runners will be
overlooked -- their accomplishments stand in stark contrast to the
actions of the cowards who caused yesterday's tragedy.

Enjoy.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/23028562@N04/sets/72157633256477901/

-c
--