Christine,

A very nice set.  I love the guy with the Easter Basket,
and the others in costumes.  A good set from a sad day.

We have a sportscaster on TV here in Chicago. (Mike Adamle)
A leading rusher in the Big Ten in the late 60's
who had a short career in pro football - a tough guy.
He's run the Boston Marathon and Chicago as well.
He had some trouble keeping his composure last night.
When he started talking about how it was such a big deal
to the runners and their families who would travel to watch,
and how they had missed the opportunity to finish, he
broke into tears.  A sad day.

Regards,  Bob S.