Thank you very much, Dave!

I do like the idea of putting together a book, though I still have a hard time imagining any one my photos hanging on a wall.

But, as a collection, I'm a little more inclined toward the idea. It could take me a little while to get enough images to try something like that, but it's definitely a goal worth working toward.

Thanks for the germ!

-- Walt